My first award! The Mystery Blogger Award.
I’d like to thank the author of A Tepid Wary for tagging me in The Mystery Blogger Award.
I’d also like to thank Okoto Enigmas for creating this tag!
Let’s start with the rules:
The rules of this award are:
• Display the award logo/image on your blog
• List the rules
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog
• Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
• Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
• Answer 5 questions from the nominator
• Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
Three things about myself
- I am a junk food lover (Both Indian and Continental)
- I love my books more than any human I have ever loved. Any form of destruction to my books awakens my inner Dracula.
- I want a house full of a variety of pets which include- Panda, Hamster, Otter, Puppies, Penguin among others 😉
The questions asked are:
1. What’s your favourite book genre to read?
Fiction- Thriller, Mystery and Romance. And very recently- Fantasy 🙂
2. What’s your favourite kind of weather?
The Winters are my favourite.
3. Your favourite person/people?
Dad always. No second thoughts. In general though, I love quiet, friendly, and non-judgmental people!
4. What’s your favourite ice cream flavour?
Strawberry and Black Currant
5. Do you prefer to text or call?
Text. Calls stress me out
My five questions
- Your “once in a lifetime” read?
- What’s your favorite color?
- A random road trip or a planned vacation?
- How many books in your TBR?
- What’s your favorite food?